Latest Site News: SXS Hibernation, posted 30th Jan 2011 at 06:41 PM
Go Back   Sexy Sims 2 > Sexy Pictures & Movies > Theater
User Name
Password

Old 27th Sep 2009, 06:59 PM # 1
th3rd
Lost Virginity

Default Dear Diary: My First Lesbian Experience

After watching a few of your guy's work I was really inspired to make a movie of my own. I decided to go with a simple story for my first film:

It's about a young girl wanting to satisfy her curiosity of other girls. Opportunity arises when her parents are going out of town for the weekend. She uses this chance to set up a date via online personal, allowing any woman to have the chance to pop her lesbian virginity.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/vid...bian-Experience

Hope to get some feedback...
Last edited by th3rd : 29th Sep 2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 2nd Oct 2009, 12:06 AM # 2
orangeluvinfreak
Lost Virginity

OMG it's really good keep making movies please!!!
Old 28th Oct 2009, 12:58 AM # 3
taytodemayto
Exhibitionist

you should have downloaded the invisible sex rug recolor. or the one with all the recolours.

I dont critisize ( i havent seen it yet), just that i did many movies and sometimes the detailing makes all the difference
Old 28th Oct 2009, 07:38 AM # 4
th3rd
Lost Virginity

^ Yeah, I know. I was still discovering mods at the time, so I didn't really come across the invisible rug recolor until later. If it's any consolation, my next film (that I just finished) uses the invisible rug recolor, along with a slew of other mods.
Old 28th Oct 2009, 01:59 PM # 5
taytodemayto
Exhibitionist

hey my bad, i went to naughtymachinima. your movie is impeccable.
that'll teach me to juge before i see.

keep going you're very talented
Old 19th Feb 2010, 12:02 PM # 6
Frogstar
Sexually Active

1 Thanks in 1 Posts

Excellent! liked the way they spent time together dinning and playing darts, before making love
Old 9th Mar 2010, 04:33 AM # 7
CopaCopana
Sexually Active

Big fan, when is part 2 coming out?
I love the way you decorated your scenes...check this out maybe you can add some of your fav stage set ups Click Here
Last edited by CopaCopana : 9th Mar 2010 at 04:57 AM.
Old 9th Mar 2010, 10:11 AM # 8
th3rd
Lost Virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopaCopana
Big fan, when is part 2 coming out?
I love the way you decorated your scenes...check this out maybe you can add some of your fav stage set ups Click Here

I haven't touched sims 2 in MANY months now.

As for part 2 funny story, right after I finished this video (which was my very first time doing any machinima) are started right away on part 2. I recorded most of the scenes and was ready to edit it together. But for whatever reason I lost all the footage and all the characters. So there's no way I can make a sequel at all (unless I spend time to replicate the sims I used in the previous film).