User Name
Password

Old 20th Jun 2009, 04:07 AM # 1
Delphy
Admin
Moomoo award winner 

609 Thanks in 5 Posts

Default Sims 3 downloads

You might have noticed that Sims 3 downloads are now available here. To get to them you can click on the Sims 3 logo in the little "Switch To" box on the right hand side of the download browser pages. To switch back to TS2, just click on the TS2 logo on the TS3 pages.
Old 20th Jun 2009, 08:58 AM
mironmerlin
This message has been deleted by HystericalParoxysm. Reason: Useless post.
Old 20th Jun 2009, 09:13 AM # 2
TehSimsFreak
Virgin

no one calls me TehSimsFreak for nothing i got it the first day it was out!
Old 21st Jun 2009, 07:05 AM # 3
chattybaby63
Virgin

Delphy i'm not seeing a "Switch To" box on the right hand side of the download browser pages.
Old 21st Jun 2009, 11:29 AM # 4
sespit
Peeping Tom

It's great to see some adult downloads for the older gamers
Old 22nd Jun 2009, 04:20 AM # 5
ticktock
Virgin

i also dont see the switch too box
Old 22nd Jun 2009, 05:20 AM # 6
JohnBliler
Peeping Tom

I don't see switch box either. B.T.W I am using firefox

John
Old 23rd Jun 2009, 08:15 PM # 7
beautyantigua
Peeping Tom

I can't see switch box either, using firefox too.
Old 25th Jun 2009, 09:12 AM # 8
mikan
Peeping Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyantigua
I can't see switch box either, using firefox too.

what is all about?
Old 25th Jun 2009, 05:28 PM # 9
duKe_
Virgin

I dont see a Switch to box neither
Old 26th Jun 2009, 04:46 AM # 10
mikan
Peeping Tom

O.o what is that
Old 26th Jun 2009, 04:48 AM # 11
mikan
Peeping Tom

u dont the know firefox?
Old 26th Jun 2009, 04:51 AM # 12
mikan
Peeping Tom

no more thread WTF?
Old 27th Jun 2009, 11:40 AM # 13
dark matter
Virgin

I can see it just fine using Firefox.

It's under the "Latest Featured in Downloads" section.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../simsswitch.jpg
Old 1st Jul 2009, 03:41 AM # 14
jtf04240
Lost Virginity

I can see the "switch to" box on the right side, and I am using Firefox (3.5), however all the downloads available all say they are for Sims 2, none are for Sims 3. No matter what you "switch to". Are there any Sims 3 downloads available there?
Old 1st Jul 2009, 03:54 AM # 15
pfish
Moderator of sex addicts

6652 Thanks in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtf04240
I can see the "switch to" box on the right side, and I am using Firefox (3.5), however all the downloads available all say they are for Sims 2, none are for Sims 3. No matter what you "switch to". Are there any Sims 3 downloads available there?

Yes, sims 3 downloads are available here. You can click on the "switch to" box to change into sims 3. Or you can click on the word "downloads" on the top of your screen then click on sims 2 or sims 3.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Old 1st Jul 2009, 08:26 AM # 16
uryga
Virgin

Was woundering if there was a way to get cboy's Penis hack to work in Sims3, I not a computer wiz like alot of you. But i like the was it works in sims2, hard or soft and hair colors,and skin tones.. great for movies and everyday sim life...
Old 1st Jul 2009, 06:23 PM # 17
jtf04240
Lost Virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by uryga
Was woundering if there was a way to get cboy's Penis hack to work in Sims3, I not a computer wiz like alot of you. But i like the was it works in sims2, hard or soft and hair colors,and skin tones.. great for movies and everyday sim life...

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for too, something to get rid of the blur, and that CBOY hack for the Sims 3. The person who made that (crammyboy? I believe?) is a friggin' genius and deserves a Gaming Oscar for their creativity if ever one is created.
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 02:14 AM # 18
sopye
Peeping Tom

I still can't seem to find a download for sims3. When I hit any of the links, there says 0 downloads for sims3. Am I missing something?
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 02:37 AM # 19
jtf04240
Lost Virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopye
I still can't seem to find a download for sims3. When I hit any of the links, there says 0 downloads for sims3. Am I missing something?

I don't think you are missing anything. I am having the same issue. I don't have to hit the "switch too" button, cause it is automatically on Sims 3 when i got to the dl site, I get the same page if I switch to Sims 2 site as well. And all the dl's listed are all for Sims 2, they have the Sims 2 icon listed next to them. Lastly, I just want to make note, that I have gotten a lot of wonderful creations here and I truly appreciate the hard work you all put into your development and creation. I don't want anyone to think of me as complaining, cause that is so not my intent. Just wanted to get that out there.
Old 9th Jul 2009, 03:45 AM # 20
crazy430stm
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopye

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtf04240
I don't think you are missing anything. I am having the same issue. I don't have to hit the "switch too" button, cause it is automatically on Sims 3 when i got to the dl site, I get the same page if I switch to Sims 2 site as well. And all the dl's listed are all for Sims 2, they have the Sims 2 icon listed next to them. Lastly, I just want to make note, that I have gotten a lot of wonderful creations here and I truly appreciate the hard work you all put into your development and creation. I don't want anyone to think of me as complaining, cause that is so not my intent. Just wanted to get that out there.

Exact same thing I've come across as well. It really seems to me that "The Sims 3 Download Section"
is available...meaning created but no Sexy Sim downloads are uploaded whatsoever. So my question is: why
create/activate that section when there are no downloads to speak off? Just like jtf04240 - I'm not
complaining, however, it's just a huge bummer that the 3rd generation Simmers (ones have bought The Sims 3)
come here to download the best adult custom content from the most creative, imaginative, hardworking geniuses
.... and get crushed to find that there's nothing for us. That hurts. =(
Old 9th Jul 2009, 02:44 PM # 21
Wizdum70
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy430stm
Exact same thing I've come across as well. It really seems to me that "The Sims 3 Download Section"
is available...meaning created but no Sexy Sim downloads are uploaded whatsoever. So my question is: why
create/activate that section when there are no downloads to speak off? Just like jtf04240 - I'm not
complaining, however, it's just a huge bummer that the 3rd generation Simmers (ones have bought The Sims 3)
come here to download the best adult custom content from the most creative, imaginative, hardworking geniuses
.... and get crushed to find that there's nothing for us. That hurts. =(

Not sure what you're talking about..... there's 9 downloads so far. I'm not surprised there's so few since the game is only 1 month old and modders have yet to figure out how to incorporate new meshes instead of replacing existing ones. Should be grateful for what we do have so far with "Inteen3", the nude clothes, and what replacement meshes we have so far. It's gonna take time, as I said, the game is barely over 1 month old.
Old 9th Jul 2009, 04:44 PM # 22
Estelrom
Virgin

Why are MIDIBear's hairy skins and jockstraps not showing up on the Sims 3 Download page? Are there other Sims 3 downloads on this site that do not appear?
Old 9th Jul 2009, 09:06 PM # 23
nessa89
Virgin

Strange the downloads aren't showing up for me either. They were there the other day though.
But thanks anyways modders, I'm just wondering if something is up with the site?
Old 9th Jul 2009, 09:16 PM # 24
Redd
Exhibitionist

29 Thanks in 4 Posts

I find it easiest just checking out the latest posts for Sims 3 stuff on the Home page.
Old 9th Jul 2009, 09:34 PM # 25
nessa89
Virgin

great idea^^ It works from there